According to a January 2012 Forbesarticle, nearly 16% of the 400 most affluent Americans do not have a college degree. When one considers the 400 richest people on the entire planet, the percentage of non-college graduates doubles. Shocking? Hardly.
College dropouts make billions.
- You Don’t Need a Degree: 15 College Dropouts Who Made It Big (zencollegelife.com)
- 30% Of College Dropouts Have Student Loans, Study Finds (inquisitr.com)
- 5 Of The Richest College Dropouts (celebritynetworth.com)
- College Dropouts: Debt Without Degree (wire.kapitall.com)
- Chart of the day, college-dropout edition (blogs.reuters.com)
- Number of the Week: Most Unemployed Have College Experience (blogs.wsj.com)
- Insult to Injury: Rise in People with Student Loan Debt and No College Degree (moneyland.time.com)
- For the 1st Time Ever, a Majority of the Unemployed Have Attended College (theatlantic.com)