DES MOINES, Iowa – A Powerball ticket sold at a Cedar Rapids grocery store this week is worth $241 million, but whoever bought it has yet to claim the jackpot, Iowa lottery officials said Thursday.
- Powerball ticket worth $241M jackpot sold in Iowa (coralvillecourier.typepad.com)
- Jackpot-winning Powerball ticket purchased in Cedar Rapids (thegazette.com)
- Iowa’s $241M winning Powerball ticket still unclaimed (newsday.com)
- Officials: $241M Powerball ticket sold in Iowa (newsok.com)
- Officials: $241M Powerball ticket sold in Iowa (newsobserver.com)