The U.S. Air Force’s robotic X-37B space plane finally returned to Earth Saturday (June 16), wrapping up a mysterious mission that lasted more than year in orbit.
- Space Plane: X-37B Video Shows Air Force Craft’s Robotic Landing (huffingtonpost.com)
- Air Force’s Secret Mission Comes Back Down To Earth (huffingtonpost.com)
- X-37B, Air Force’s Secret Space Plane, May Return THIS WEEKEND (huffingtonpost.com)
- Secretive US military space shuttle lands itself at California base (guardian.co.uk)
- Air Force’s Secretive X-37B Space Plane May Land Friday (space.com)