Kevin Costner has won a multi-million dollar case brought against him by fellow Hollywood star Stephen Baldwin.
Baldwin had accused Costner of cheating him and his business partner in a deal to sell oil clean-up devices to BP after 2010’s Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
A federal jury in Louisiana deliberated for two hours before rejecting Baldwin’s claim for more than $17m (£11m) in damages.
- Showbiz: Kevin Costner wins £11m legal battle with Stephen Baldwin (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Kevin Costner wins lawsuit brought by Stephen Baldwin (news.yahoo.com)
- Jury rejects claims against Costner in Baldwin lawsuit (wwltv.com)
- Kevin Costner wins lawsuit brought by Stephen Baldwin (canada.com)
- Stephen Baldwin loses BP oil spill case against Kevin Costner (guardian.co.uk)