Standards for conviction are clear in court, less so in baseball, where Mark McGwire and Rafael Palmeiro have been bypassed for the Hall thus far despite distinguished careers.
- Jury returns not guilty verdicts in Clemens trial (espn.go.com)
- Roger Clemens’ Acquittal Not Enough to Win Legendary Pitcher a Place in Baseball Hall of Fame (nesn.com)
- Roger Clemens found not guilty of perjury charges (cbc.ca)
- Acquittal could boost Clemens’ Hall bid (nbcsports.msnbc.com)
- Roger Clemens acquitted on all charges (ctv.ca)