I hope they do have a plan this time to stay public. This is not the first time they were bought out by a consortium of private equity firms and then later gone public.
Burger King completed its latest flip on Wednesday, rejoining the public markets after closing a deal to merge with an investment vehicle whose backers include the hedge fund manager William A. Ackman.
- Burger King Has a Soft Spot for Chickens (dailyfinance.com)
- Burger King to expand in China (radionz.co.nz)
- Burger King in Japan Celebrated 5th Anniversary with 5-Patty Whoppers (aht.seriouseats.com)
- Burger King eyes China expansion (bbc.co.uk)
- BURGER KING LAUNCHES ‘BACON SUNDAE’ – We Eat It So You Don’t Have To (businessinsider.com)