Moody’s Credit Rating Agency
This certainly is a devastating blow to these banks. But then again the credibility of these credit ratings are as good as their ratings prior to the Great Recession – 2007.
After putting banks on watch four months ago, Moody’s Investors Service on Thursday slashed the credit ratings of 15 large financial firms, in a move that could do lasting damage to their bottom lines and unsettle the markets.
- Moody’s upgrades Turkey’s credit rating (panarmenian.net)
- Banks fear cut in credit ratings (express.co.uk)
- Moody’s Labels Nokia Junk (allthingsd.com)
- Moody’s To Declare Bank Downgrades ‘Tonight’ (news.sky.com)
- Nokia credit rating slashed to junk status by Moody (intomobile.com)