He was only 35 and a billionaire. This sucks.
MIAMI (Reuters) – The U.S. Coast Guard has ended its search for a Brazilian-born multimillionaire whose fishing boat washed up on a south Florida beach earlier this week.
- Video: Yacht explosion hoax distress call to U.S. Coast Guard (cbsnews.com)
- Coast Guard, partners, to conduct BUI enforcement (goerie.com)
- This impressive photo of a U.S. Coast Guard C-130J clearly shows what wingtip vortices look like. (theaviationist.com)
- Bodies found after Haitian migrant boat sinks in Bahamas (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- U.S. Coast Guard searches for boy missing off Atlantic City beach (nj.com)