NEW YORK — Relentlessly gloomy reports about the health of the world economy rocked Wall Street on Thursday, stirring more worry about the stalled recovery and sending the stock market to its second-worst decline this year.
- U.S. Stocks Turn Lower After Weak Manufacturing Report (usnews.com)
- World stocks down as Fed action deemed too little (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Stocks turn lower after weak manufacturing report (charlotteobserver.com)
- Stocks see worst day of the year after weak jobs report (marketday.msnbc.msn.com)
- Stocks see worst day of the year (sott.net)