It’s called advertising which is the closest thing to propaganda. 😉
There’s no denying that pretty much any photo of a fast-food burger looks better than the real thing.
- McDonald’s Comes Clean on Why the Photo Shoot Burger Looks Better than the Real Thing (thedenveregotist.com)
- Video: Behind the Scenes at a McDonald’s Burger Shoot (aht.seriouseats.com)
- Why do McDonald’s products look different from their advertisements? (digitaltrends.com)
- Why McDonald’s burgers never look like the one on the menu (todayonline.com)
- McDonald’s Ranks Last in Customer Satisfaction Index | Shine Food – Yahoo! Shine (nadernazemi.com)