What is going on Larry Page ?
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Google Inc CEO Larry Page, who plans to skip several high-profile events in coming weeks after losing his voice, told employees there was “nothing seriously wrong with me,” according to a source who had seen an internal staff memo.
- Google’s Larry Page Loses Voice, Will Not Speak at Key Events – PCWorld (pcworld.com)
- Larry Page And Google: Individual Empowerment Requires Forceful Leadership! (bizsugar.com)
- Google CEO Larry Page loses his voice (ibnlive.in.com)
- Larry Page Is Speechless, Literally — And Won’t Be Onstage at I/O Next Week (allthingsd.com)
- Google stock split wins approval; CEO loses voice (usatoday.com)