He is probably feeling guilty.
An attorney for Jerry Sandusky said Saturday his client has been placed under suicide watch for his own safety.
- Jerry Sandusky on Suicide Watch (theroot.com)
- Sandusky Seemed ‘Accepting’ of Verdict, Victim Is ‘Elated’ [Penn State Scandal] (gawker.com)
- Jury finds Sandusky guilty on 45 of 48 counts (espn.go.com)
- Jerry Sandusky convicted on 45 counts of child sex abuse on suicide watch (examiner.com)
- Jerry Sandusky’s attorneys tried to get out of case because they felt unprepared, Karl Rominger says (pennlive.com)