Money can buy you happiness ?
Oracle boss Larry Ellison is now the proud owner of Hawaii’s sixth largest island. Or at least he’s close. This week, Ellison agreed to purchase 98 percent of the Hawaiian island of Lanai.
- Larry Ellison’s Private Island Makes Mel Gibson Look Small (wired.com)
- Larry Ellison To Buy Pretty Much All of a Hawaiian Island (newsfeed.time.com)
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison buys Hawaiian island (thetechblock.com)
- Larry Ellison Buys 98% of Hawaiian Island of Lanai (shoppingblog.com)
- Big, Beautiful Photos Of Larry Ellison’s $600 Million Hawaiian Island (businessinsider.com)