The banks of course don’t care, the reason is that they know will be bailed out by their respective governments. And we all know that those that run the Federal Reserve most were and are Bankers themselves. The Federal Reserve is as Federal as Fedex. It’s called moral hazard and they don’t care.
FRANKFURT, Germany — Governments, banks and households struggling with too much debt are dragging down the world’s economy and more needs to be done to make the banking system safer, a global organization of central banks warned Sunday.
- The Bank for International Settlements Calls QE a Palliative (dailycapitalist.com)
- Shabibi Iraq raises issues of banking in Switzerland (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- BIS: Banks Urgently Need To Recognise Losses, Raise Capital (forexlive.com)
- The Bank for International Settlements: Evolution and Evaluation download (zeuuoqqz.typepad.com)
- Amid Debt Crisis, Banks Confronted by Familiar Problems (dealbook.nytimes.com)