The biggest fraud in history.
The United States Supreme Court on Monday said it would not take up a dispute over how the claims of victims of Bernard L. Madoff’s huge Ponzi scheme should be calculated.
- Hedge fund manager to pay $405 Million in Madoff settlement (mysanantonio.com)
- Top Courts in U.S. and Britain Enter the Madoff Fray (dealbook.nytimes.com)
- Bill Maher Buys Stake in Mets (newser.com)
- Hedge Fund Manager to Pay $405M to Madoff Victims (abcnews.go.com)
- Investors to retain $405M in Madoff scheme settlement (foxnews.com)