Let’s face it, scientists have been saying a lot of bull crap since they were called scientists.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — Our universe could have popped into existence 13.7 billion years ago without any divine help whatsoever, researchers say. That may run counter to our instincts, which recoil at the thought of something coming from nothing. But we shouldn’t necessarily trust our instincts, for they were honed to help us survive on the African savannah 150,000 years ago, not understand the inner workings of the universe.
- The Big Bang Didn’t Need God to Start Universe, Researchers Say (space.com)
- Science & Technology – Scientist claims entire universe existed before Big Bang (disclose.tv)
- [GRAMMY] Wonder Girls & Big Bang on Trending Photos + SHINee (koreanupdates.com)
- An Interlude: The Cosmos, Our Own Private Trauma (traumaandphilosophy.wordpress.com)
- Below the Infinite (provoco.wordpress.com)