Looks like MSFT is on a buying spree.
Microsoft agreed to acquire enterprise social networking company Yammer. for $1.2 billion in a deal that will expand the software giant’s cloud services portfolio.
- Microsoft purchases Yammer for $1.2 billion (theverge.com)
- With $1.2 Billion Yammer Buy, Microsoft’s Social Enterprise Strategy Takes Shape (techcrunch.com)
- Microsoft agrees to $1.2bn purchase of Yammer (microsoft.com)
- Microsoft buys social-office network Yammer for $1.2 billion (money.cnn.com)
- Microsoft purchases Yammer for $1.2 billion (neowin.net)