Hollywood is running out of ideas and this new guy as Peter Parker sucks. He looks like a twig.
A mere five years since Sam Raimi’s “Spider-Man 3” was released, a new version of Peter Parker’s journey from awkward high school student to crime fighter is hitting the silver screen next week. So why is the Webbed One getting the reboot treatment?
- The Amazing Spider-Man Film is… Well… Amazing! [Review] (kotaku.com)
- Is the Amazing Spider-Man really a superhero film ‘for women’? (guardian.co.uk)
- The Amazing Spider-Man – review (guardian.co.uk)
- Re-boot or Re-hash? (mrmovietimes.com)
- Andrew Garfield And Emma Stone Tackle ‘Spider-Man’ (news.moviefone.com)