This is absolutely amazing. People actually believe that little green men from outer space would invade Earth and then wipe it out for make way for the construction of a intergalactic super-highway. It is truly a comedic tragedy that these matters become news due to the fact that there are more urgent matters that need to be addressed.
No, not illegal aliens…ACTUAL aliens…our brothers from some other planet, says a National Geographic poll. It also found that 36percent of Americans think UFOs exist.
- A third of Earthlings believe in UFOs, would befriend aliens (usatoday.com)
- A.M. Links: Charlie Rangel, Orrin Hatch Survive Primary Challenges, Assad Says Syria in “Real State of War,” Obama the Favorite in Alien Invasion (reason.com)
- Roswell, Other Famous UFO Claims Get a Fresh Look – Yahoo! News (nadernazemi.com)
- Paul Krugman: Prepare For Alien Invasion – And Spend Our Way To Economic Recovery (nadernazemi.com)
- Krugman: Scientists Should Falsely Predict Alien Invasion So Government Will Spend More Money (newsbusters.org)