Well Murdoch, after the debacle of eavesdropping on people’s telephones and closing one of its oldest newspapers is trying to re-invent himself. But in the end he remains a sleazy power-broker who is in bed with top politicians and helps sway the public with his controlled media outlets and modern day propaganda units.
But in announcing that very same corporate strategy on Thursday, the media mogul struck a very different tone, one that also happens to be very familiar to longtime Murdoch-watchers: defiance.
- British Panel Criticizes Rupert Murdoch Over Hacking Scandal – NYTimes.com (policyabcs.wordpress.com)
- News Corporation Considers Splitting Publishing and Entertainment Units (nytimes.com)
- Rupert Murdoch Just BLASTED Mitt Romney On Twitter (businessinsider.com)
- Rupert Murdoch concedes News Corp faces divided future (guardian.co.uk)
- Report: Murdoch’s News Corp considers putting newspapers in separate business (itv.com)