Pretty twisted situation.
HONG KONG (AP) — For thousands of , this weekend’s 15th anniversary of ‘s takeover of the semiautonomous territory isn’t a moment to celebrate but a chance to air grievances from corruption scandals to human rights to a widening gap between rich and poor.
- China set to install new but disliked HK leader (kansascity.com)
- China’s Hu arrives in Hong Kong (edition.cnn.com)
- China set to install new but disliked HK leader (seattlepi.com)
- China’s president set to install new but disliked Hong Kong leader amid widening discontent (foxnews.com)
- China promises measures to boost Hong Kong economy (kansascity.com)