Too much of anything kills.
Drinking coffee moderately may reduce the risk of , but drinking too much makes this benefit disappear, according to a new review.
People who drank two cups of coffee a day were 11 percent less likely to have high blood pressure to pregnancy., compared with people who drank no coffee. Heart failure occurs when the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the demands of the body, and can be caused by factors ranging from
Constantly drinking too much coffee, however, negates this benefit: no difference inwas seen between non-coffee drinkers’ and those who drank more than three cups a day.
- Two Cups Of Coffee May Help Protect Against Heart Failure (wibw.com)
- Two cups of coffee may help protect against heart failure (thechart.blogs.cnn.com)
- Coffee – Heart Connection? (nlm.nih.gov)
- Study: 2 Coffees A Day May Reduce Risk Of Heart Failure (wbur.org)
- Moderate Coffee Consumption Lowers Heart Failure Risk (healthland.time.com)