It would be good if such a sentiment is rooted in reality. But the fact is that these up beat sentiments should be grounded in reality with the problems faced in Europe and the Euro and the sluggish US economy. But then again QE3 can come to the rescue and another round of giving away in essence free money won’t hurt, of course there is the small problem of further devaluing the US dollar.
- Burger King Rejoins the Public Markets – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)
- Apax and JMI Equity to Buy Paradigm for $1 Billion – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)
- Private Equity Firm Scores on $1.1 Billion Chemical Deal – Deal Journal – WSJ (nadernazemi.com)
- Tile Shop to Go Public in Merger With ‘Blank Check’ Company – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)
- As Best Buy Founder Leaves, Thoughts of a Leveraged Buyout Re-Emerge (nadernazemi.com)