I bet she would never be the same person after that horror show !
The long-standing, heavily documented militarization of even small-town American police forces was always going to create problems when it met anonymous Internet threats. And so it has, again—this time in Evansville, Indiana, where officers acted on some Topix postings threatening violence against local police. They then sent an entire SWAT unit to execute a search warrant on a local house, one in which the front door was open and an 18-year old woman sat inside watching TV.
- SWAT Team Brings TV Crew To Film Raid Against Threatening Internet Critic — Raids Innocent Grandma Instead (blacklistednews.com)
- SWAT tries to take down Internet meanie; raids grandma instead (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- SWAT tries to take down Internet meanie; raids grandma instead (EndtheLie.com)
- Police Send SWAT Team, Break Into Wrong House (With TV Film Crew) In Response To Internet Troll (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Police Send SWAT Team, Break Into Wrong House (With TV Film Crew) In Response To Internet Troll | Techdirt (mbcalyn.com)