So what’s new ? The buy cheap products in South East Asia. Assemble it in South East Asia and then slap a half bitten Apple Logo on the product and add a 2000% premium onto the product and sell it to the gullible masses. Hippies mostly.
HONG KONG (Reuters) – Apple Inc’s suppliers in China have violated local labor laws when they imposed excessive overtime and skimped on insurance, a New York-based labor rights group said.
- Apple suppliers in China breaking labour laws: Rights group (todayonline.com)
- Rights group says Apple suppliers in China breaking labor laws | Reuters (mikedaisey.blogspot.com)
- Inflation Makes Big Incomes Smaller – Yahoo! Finance (nadernazemi.com)
- Apple China Suppliers Still Breaking Labor Laws – Rights Group (socialbarrel.com)
- Apple in trouble in China (news.techeye.net)