This is amazing news. Imagine the possibilities. Sounds like the theme of the movie Prometheus. Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun. Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and the second largest planet in the Solar System, after Jupiter. Named after theRoman god Saturn, its astronomical symbol (♄) represents the god’s sickle. Saturn is a gas giant with an average radius about nine times that of Earth. Titan (or Saturn VI) is the largest moon of Saturn. It is the only natural satellite known to have a dense atmosphere, and the only object other than Earth for which clear evidence of stable bodies of surface liquid has been found.
- Saturn moon Titan may harbor ocean below surface (sacbee.com)
- Scientist: Saturn’s Moon May Has Water – an Ocean on Titan (investmentwatchblog.com)
- ‘Ocean of water found’ on moon of Saturn (itv.com)
- Saturn’s largest moon likely has an underground ocean (dawn.com)
- Saturn moon Titan may harbour an ocean (news.smh.com.au)
- Saturn moon Titan may have ocean beneath surface (sfgate.com)
- Saturn’s moon Titan has underground ocean (earthsky.org)