Just call your friendly Private Island Broker and you can buy your very own Island starting at a mere price tag of half a million dollars.
CHICAGO – You don’t have to be Larry Ellison to own an island.
You may not have the $500 million to $600 million it probably cost the Oracle CEO, one of the world’s richest men, to buy Hawaii‘s sixth-largest island, Lanai, recently.
- Some residents wish Bill Gates, not Larry Ellison, was buying Lanai (bizjournals.com)
- Larry Ellison closes deal to buy Hawaii’s Lanai from Castle & Cooke (bizjournals.com)
- Larry Ellison Buys 98% of Hawaiian Island of Lanai (shoppingblog.com)
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison buys Hawaiian island (thetechblock.com)
- What Larry Ellison is buying on Lanai: Slideshow (bizjournals.com)