Talk about kettle calling the pot black.
Rupert Murdoch, New Corp. chief executive and outspoken octogenarian media mogul, took to Twitter on Sunday to weigh in on the breakup of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. And Murdoch’s tweets about Scientology sparked a big backlash.
“Watch Katie Holmes and Scientology story develop,” Murdoch wrote. “Something creepy, maybe even evil, about these people.”
- Rupert Murdoch Gooses Slow, Hot Sunday With Snap at ‘Creepy’ Scientology (observer.com)
- Rupert Murdoch: ‘Doubtful’ That Romney Will Beat Obama In 2012 Election (huffingtonpost.com)
- ‘We Will Wow the World as Two,’ Defiant Murdoch Says – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)
- We moan about Rupert Murdoch – but we may well miss him if he goes (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Murdoch: It Will Be Tough for Romney to Beat Obama (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Rupert Murdoch On Twitter: Romney Should Dump His Team And ‘Hire… Some Real Pros’ To Beat Obama (mediaite.com)