Scathing review of the new Spider Man the Guy with Sticky Fingers.
Is there a reason we need a new “Spider-Man” movie 12 years after Sam Raimi and Tobey Maguire got it done properly? Only if you’re Sony Pictures and the lawyers say you have to keep the movies coming or the rights will revert to Marvel Comics. That’s correct, “The Amazing Spider-Man” is a contract extension, which is exactly how it plays on the screen. Dumbed down, tarted up, and almost shockingly uninspired, it’s the worst superhero movie since “Green Lantern.”
- The Amazing Spider-Man (risingphoenixgames.com)
- We’ve seen this before (toledoblade.com)
- Did Webb have to tangle with Spidey? (thehindu.com)
- Rebooting ‘Spider-Man,’ in a flash (metronews.ca)
- Six degrees of Spider-Man (salon.com)