They messed with the wrong group…again.
A History of PETA’s war to stop the Olsen Twins from wearing and using fur in their fashion designs
If you’re an entertainment junkie or even a fashion buff, perhaps you already know that Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were cited again by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
- PETA | Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen | Fur Backpack $17,000 (lifewithbrandon.com)
- PETA goes after Olsen twins, calls them ‘Trollsens’ (marquee.blogs.cnn.com)
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Come Under Fire From PETA for Fur Bag (aceshowbiz.com)
- Rachel Zoe is a fan of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s $17,000 fur bag (PETA however, is not) (myfashionlife.com)
- Fur flies as PETA rips Olsen twins over designer backpack made from animal pelts (foxnews.com)