Wall Street is a Cesspool of human waste. They should be regulated to the nth degree and have violators tossed intoSoviet Gulags.
Facing a slump after the financial crisis, JPMorgan Chase turned to ordinary investors to make up for the lost profit.
But as the bank became one of the nation’s largest mutual fund managers, some current and former brokers say it emphasized its sales over clients’ needs.
- Ex-Brokers Say JPMorgan Favored Selling Bank’s Own Funds Over Others – NYTimes.com (2012indyinfo.com)
- Forget About the Customer, JPMorgan Likes to Sell its Own Funds (valuewalk.com)
- Ripping The Faces Off Their Clients (eschatonblog.com)
- Ex-JPMorgan Broker: ‘It Was All About The Money, Not The Client’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ex-Brokers Say JPMorgan Favored Selling Bank’s Own Funds Over Others (dealbook.nytimes.com)