Who in their right mind would buy this stuff ?
New speculation about an “iPad mini” from Apple got swirling again after a Bloomberg report that claims the company is planning a smaller, cheaper version of its tablet.
As those who follow the Apple rumor mill know, this is not a new idea. Speculation about a smaller iPad has been fairly persistent, especially since Amazon introduced its successful 7-inch Kindle Fire tablet. With Googleproducing its own branded 7-inch tablet, the Nexus 7, the market for smaller tablets is getting more competitive.
- iPad Mini to hit market in October, says Bloomberg (wantchinatimes.com)
- WSJ: The iPad Mini Is Coming, Will Enter Production In September (cultofmac.com)
- Look out Nexus 7: iPad mini coming this year, report claims (venturebeat.com)
- iPad Mini to use same display technology as the iPhone 3GS? (ubergizmo.com)
- The iPad Mini Is Apparently Marching Closer To Reality (appadvice.com)