History is amazing. But don’t expect the current tenants of the Buckingham Palace to give up their cozy seats. I guess the current tenants are glad he is dead. This whole Royal parade is a joke. This is 2012.
An Australian forklift driver who some historians argued was the true heir to the British throne has died in the small New South Wales town he called home, his local newspaper reported Thursday.
- Mike Hastings: Forklift driver historians said was true heir to British throne dies aged 71 (dailymail.co.uk)
- Australian mega-brothel gets go-ahead – Yahoo! News (nadernazemi.com)
- Missing Millionaire’s Wife Wants to Sell Couple’s Mansion and Yacht – Yahoo! News (nadernazemi.com)
- Palace: Taxpayer cost of UK monarchy up slightly (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- The Earl of Loudoun (telegraph.co.uk)