Nothing can beat Bernie Madoff and his $70 billion dollar scheme. As for this case, these guys should be locked up for life. It is yet to be seen how broad these rulings will get, we all know that the Wall Street lobbies are extremely powerful on Wall Street and hedge funds and private equity firms are large contributors to the political campaigns of potential Presidential candidates. As for the Hedge Fund Manager of Bayou Group he should rot in jail.
- Bayou Award Against Goldman Is Upheld (dealbook.nytimes.com)
- A Con Man Who Lives Between Truth and Fiction – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)
- Goldman Sachs Loses $20.6 Million Award Appeal (jdjournal.com)
- The Return of Goldman’s Mark Schwartz – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)
- Hedge Fund Directorships in Caymans Stir Debate – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)