I won’t wear it but I would eat it off, that is for sure. I have a soft spot for Gummy Bears. Of course the person wearing it needs to find some cover ASAP, it can get drafty this time of the year.
A designer dress that also satisfies our sweet tooth? Yes, please. This latest Alexander McQueen-inspired gown combines two of our very favorite things: fashion and candy. Made out of 50,000 gummy bears, the rainbow dress was handmade for TWELV Magazine’s debut issue and weighs in at a hefty 220 pounds. It takes three people just to move the thing, so this is clearly not a dress you can go out dancing in.
- High-Fashion Dress in Gummy Bears (craftzine.com)
- Gummy Bear Gowns – This Dress by Hissa Igarashi and Sayuri Marakumi is a Stylishly Sweet Frock (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- [TheGloss] Food Is Fashionable: This McQueen-Inspired Dress Is Made Out Of 50,000 Gummy Bears (thegloss.com)
- Booze-Infused Gummy Bear Recipes (laughingsquid.com)
- Flash In The Brain Pan: Burrito Bison (woot.com)