This is amazing !
The Chinese will soon be ruling the Planet.
China is well known for leading the world in exporting goods, but these pictures of its very own Tower Bridge show the country is not adverse to importing a historical monument or two.
To the untrained eye, visitors to Suzhou in the east of China may well believe they have ended up 9,000km away by mistake.
The city in the Jiangsu province now boasts its very own – almost identical – version of London’s most iconic bridge.
- Tower Bridge in China: Suzhou builds its own version of the London landmark (dailymail.co.uk)
- Tower Bridge lightshow for London 2012 Olympic Games (itv.com)
- London’s Tower Bridge gets LED makeover for Queen’s Jubilee and 2012 Olympics (gizmag.com)
- Olympic rings unveiled on Tower Bridge to mark countdown (itv.com)
- PHOTO ALBUM: @The_LCS @GauchoGroup Tower Bridge (18 Pictures) (wilkes888.wordpress.com)