You can check whether your system is infected or not using the following site:
Online security firms, Facebook and the FBI are offering free diagnostic checks for users whose computers may be infected. Here are links to several:
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/notes/facebook-security/notifying-dnschanger-victims/10150833689760766
Thousands of computer users may lose Internet access on Monday, when the deadline for a temporary fix to a malicious software scam shut down by the FBI last year expires.
What is it?
Millions of computers were infected with the so-called “Internet Doomsday” virus used in the hacking scam, which redirected Internet searches through DNS servers used by the scammers, who allegedly netted $14 million in bogus advertising revenue.
- DSNChanger Shut-Down Means Internet Blackout Coming For Hundreds of Thousands (it.slashdot.org)
- Internet blackout Monday: Check if your PC is infected (gadgets.ndtv.com)
- Potential Internet Blackout for Thousands, How to Check (uloop.com)
- DNSChanger Shut-Down Means Internet Blackout Coming For Hundreds of Thousands (it.slashdot.org)
- Internet Blackout For Thousands Coming Monday (wibw.com)