Pretty scary being attacked by a Shark.
Swimmers in , Mass. are venturing back into the water Sunday after a great white shark sighting closed a popular beach this weekend.
Lifeguards and swimmers spotted the shark some 100 to 150 yards off Nauset Beach in Orleans Saturday afternoon. The 12-14 foot shark was last seen swimming away from shore.
- Cape Cod Beach Reopened After Shark Sighting (boston.cbslocal.com)
- Unbelievable Photo of a Great White Shark Following a Kayaker on Cape Cod [Photo] (bostinno.com)
- Great White Shark Prompts ‘Jaws’-Like Exodus From Cape Cod’s Nauset Beach (ibtimes.com)
- Cape Cod Beach Reopens After Great White Shark Sighting (abcnews.go.com)
- Great white sharks coming closer to shore, people (cbsnews.com)