Amazing discovery. Wonder what they called the people that assembled these body parts back then.
Researchers say that a pair of 3,000-year-old mummified corpses that were recently discovered in Scotland are actually composed of body parts originating from six different people.
- Scotland’s two mummified bog bodies are the Frankenstein remains of six different people [Archaeology] (io9.com)
- “Frankenstein” Bog Mummies Discovered in Scotland (news.nationalgeographic.com)
- ‘Frankenstein’ Mummies Are a Mix of Corpses (livescience.com)
- ‘Frankenstein’ Mummies Are a Mix of Corpses (news.discovery.com)
- “Frankenstein” mummies are a mix of corpses (cbsnews.com)