Well, there goes the Caped Crusader’s dreams of being the number one Super Hero. Maybe it is time to cal in Robin.
Batman’s famous glides would mean superhero hits ground at 50mph
Calculations by team of physicists
Superhero should invest in bigger cape – or use jets to slow him down
A group of killjoy students have proven that Batman’s heroic glides through Gotham city wouldn’t allow miraculous escapes and flying kicks – instead, Batman would probably die.
- Physicists: Batman would need a parachute (rawstory.com)
- Physicists find chink in the Batsuit (news.com.au)
- Batman would crash and die if he tried to glide (lfpress.com)
- Batman’s cape-glide is an accident waiting to happen, say physicists (wired.co.uk)
- Batman could fly, but he’d crash and die (news.yahoo.com)