This is a very interesting development. It is not ground breaking but it will save lost of money for these Private Equity Groups and the companies they run. Blackstone Group is doing it right.
A single company purchased more than 50,000 Hewlett-Packard computers last year, buying in bulk to shave millions of dollars off its costs.
- Private Equity Giants Save Money Buying in Bulk (dealbook.nytimes.com)
- Private Equity Firms See a Brighter 2012 – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)
- Court Upholds Big Award Against Goldman – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)
- Campbell Soup to Buy Bolthouse Farms for $1.55 Billion – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)
- PE Fundraising Increasingly Crowded (pehub.com)