It’s good to see Schwarzenegger and Stallone back. They are both great action heroes. And I look forward seeing them in many movies to come.
When former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger showed up on the set of Expendables 2 after an eight-year film hiatus, his coworkers naturally gave him a tough time.
“They all treated me like, ‘We know you’ve been out of the game for eight years, let us show you how to load a gun,'” he said during Thursday’s Comic Con panel for “The Expendables 2.”
Schwarzenegger and co-star Sylvester Stallone engaged in similar playful banter as they discussed the sequel with fans.
- Actions legends unite in “Expendables 2” panel at Comic-Con (utsandiego.com)
- Comic-Con: Arnold Schwarzenegger Confirms He’s Doing ‘Twins’ Sequel With Ivan Reitman (deadline.com)
- Arnold’s back with ‘Expendables’ at Comic-Con (metronews.ca)
- Comic-Con: THE EXPENDABLES 2 Panel; Arnold Schwarzenegger Talks Terry Crews’ Muscles and Confirms TWINS Sequel (collider.com)
- Comic-Con 2012: ‘Expendables 2’ Panel Proves Schwarzenegger Needs to Return to Comedy (hollywood.com)