These Arab Investment/Private Equity firms are lush with cash. They have a lot of money and this is the best time to go shopping, buying up companies that need cash.
LONDON – The private equity firm Permira agreed on Thursday to sell the luxury fashion companyValentino Fashion Group to Mayhoola for Investments, a Qatari investment group.
- Qatari Investment Group to Buy Valentino for $850 Million (dealbook.nytimes.com)
- Qatari royal family buys Valentino for $857M (lfpress.com)
- Qatari buyers snap up designer Valentino (bigpondnews.com)
- Qatari buyers snap up designer Valentino (news.com.au)
- Qataris buy Italian fashion house Valentino (uk.reuters.com)