He should be, Asia is a huge emerging market.
Citigroup Inc. was by no means immune to slowing growth in Asia in the second-quarter, but chief executive Vikram Pandit continued to sound an upbeat note about the region.
- Vikram Pandit on CNBC II: The Dividend Question – Deal Journal – WSJ (nadernazemi.com)
- Citigroup may seek dividend increase by 2013 (kansascity.com)
- Citigroup CEO Vikram Pandit: It’s about getting back to the basics of banking (telegraph.co.uk)
- Citigroup chief Vikram Pandit: We’ll change our culture (telegraph.co.uk)
- Citigroup may seek dividend increase by 2013 (miamiherald.com)