The judge seems to be an Apple fanboy.
LONDON (Reuters) – has been instructed by a British judge to run ads saying that did not copy its design for the iPad in the latest twist in the ongoing patent battles between the two tech giants, according to Bloomberg.
- Apple forced by judge to run newspaper ads stating Samsung does not copy iPad (bgr.com)
- Apple ordered to announce: Samsung didn’t copy the iPad (ubergizmo.com)
- UK judge forces Apple to publicly acknowledge that Samsung did not copy the iPad (androidauthority.com)
- Apple ordered by UK judge to publicly state that Samsung didn’t copy the iPad (theverge.com)
- Judge: Apple Must Publicly Admit Samsung Didn’t Copy The iPad (pocketnow.com)