People will always be thirsty.
HONG KONG — Heineken offered on Friday to pay more than $4 billion for a stake in Asia Pacific Breweries, one the region’s biggest brewers, trumping an offer made by a rival this week and highlighting the industry’s intense appetite for assets in fast-growing emerging markets.
- Heineken in bid to buy over Asia Pacific Breweries (todayonline.com)
- Heineken bids for Tiger brewer (bbc.co.uk)
- Heineken Offers S$5.1 Billion to Fraser & Neave for APB Assets – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- UPDATE 1-Heineken trumps Thai offer in $4.1 bln bid for Singapore’s APB (uk.reuters.com)
- Heineken makes $4.1 bln offer for Singapore’s APB (uk.reuters.com)