These losses at Microsoft can be the beginnings of a new pattern.
NEW YORK (Reuters) – Microsoft Corp reported its first quarterly loss as a public company on Thursday as it took a previously announced hit for writing down the value of its ailing online unit, but held up better than expected in the face of stagnant computer sales.
- Microsoft posts quarterly loss but beats Wall Street (finance.yahoo.com)
- Microsoft posts quarterly loss but beats Wall Street (news.yahoo.com)
- Microsoft reports first quarterly loss ever (marketday.msnbc.msn.com)
- Microsoft Beats Earnings Estimates, Generates Record Revenue (247wallst.com)
- Microsoft Posts First Quarterly Loss Ever (news.slashdot.org)