Cooperate and you and you are off the hook ? Interesting.
Anil Kumar has been the consummate cooperator. Over the last two years, he detailed an illicit scheme with a billionaire hedge fund titan, decoded secretly recorded conversations and gave stunning performances in two of the largest insider trading cases in history.
- No Jail Time for Cooperating Witness in Galleon Case (dealbook.nytimes.com)
- Kumar Gets Probation in Insider-Trading Case – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Kumar’s Rajaratnam Cooperation ‘Extraordinary,’ US Says – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Anil Kumar spared prison time, given 2 years probation (denverpost.com)
- Galleon Official Is Spared Prison – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)