I still think they are guilty as charged. Modern day slave trading.
HONOLULU (AP) — A federal judge dismissed charges Friday against executives and of a labor recruiting company accused of exploiting hundreds of farm workers from Thailand by putting them into debt, confiscating their passports and threatening to deport them.
- New Jersey Cracking Down On Human Trafficking. (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Top federal prosecutors warn of human trafficking (rapidcityjournal.com)
- Jada Pinkett Smith Urges Congress To Fight Human Trafficking (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- 39 children rescued from traffickers (thehindu.com)
- U.S. and Mexico Meet for Binational Summit on Human Trafficking (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)