These collectibles will fetch many times more in the future. Now the owner has to hang on tight to the game and make sure he sells it for a few hundred thousand in the future. Can it really be worth that much ? Well, take into account devaluation and you are set to be semi-rich.
- After 74 Emails, 27 Months and Six Phone Calls, a Sack of Cash Buys One of the Rarest Nintendo Cartridges [Expensive Ass Gamer] (kotaku.com)
- Collector Nabs One-of-a-Kind SNES Game for $12k (escapistmagazine.com)
- Massive old-school video game collection fetches $1.2 million on eBay | Games Blog – Yahoo! Games (nadernazemi.com)
- 10 insanely tough games | Games Blog – Yahoo! Games (nadernazemi.com)
- Nintendo Trying To Get Rare & Banjo-Kazooie Back? (mynintendonews.com)